1. No Title
Chased are those days of past
When serenity and hope would last
Now a myst has formed about our claims
A myst of lies, deception, bound by shame
2. Still No Title
Countess, O Queen of my Soul
Give me but a breath to catch
A moment's pause
Til this be but a memory
3. I Don't Do Titles
O I have forgotten that sense of love
That infinite concept of undenied passion
When two souls at inches reach are combined
And trust is a virtue not concieved in vane
4. Enough with the Damn Titles
A stonewall has barracaded my sight
My heart locked within never to be revealed
I reckon I shall never love again
Never be so in a moment
My heart won't allow it
My soul doth fear it
And in so knowing I feel of no safe refuge
I am alone
I am lost
There is hope
I must believe as much
5. You know the Deal with theses Damn Titles
I will accept that which cannot be avoided
I dream to yearn once more
If only for a moment
Whose passing is of nature's design
6. Need I continue with this Title Bullshit?
Faith, a fine and ferocious creature
One should hold dear to it
Yet never set to hinder another's
If one do spite another's faith
Then he hath done his own God a grave diservice
For what is faith if it is not born
Of one's consciousness and life experiences?
Is that not a thing we all hold in common?
7. Shut up about the damn Titles!
I shall in this moment do
And in this moment be
I cannot concern with what may come
But only endure what faces my very soul
8. Still not Titling
Her eyes evoke such vulnerability
Is it not a quality rare to be untouched?
To be uncorrupt?
To be virtuous- is it not to be vulnerable?
And to be moral- is it not to be weary?
9. Fuck the whole Title Concept
I awake this dawn alone
It is common. It is complacent. It is endless.
I shall go into the woods and seek the fortune of all importance
The fortune of self discovery through nature's horrors and tranquilities
10. I'm not gonna say it
I have failed more times than I have succeeded
Is there not a great tide to shift this balance?
Hearts ache for it
Souls yearn for it
My spirit is ever enduring
Should know this shit is pretty stream-of-consciousness oriented. Deal with the lack of titles or don't. I'm not one to give a shit either way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment